Friday 25 May 2012

Mini Mac Haul and Requests!

 Hi everyone and to my new subscribers! :D So as I have more subscribers I would love for you to comment and leave requests of things you would like to see me post about, then I will be able to post more regularly (: So if your reading this then please comment.

So MAC have some new collections out and i just HAD to buy something from the 'Hey Sailor' collection just because I thought the packaging was amazing, and I needed a new bronzer aswel so I thought this would be a good opportunity to buy a replacement. (:
Left: Bronzer in 'Soft Sand' from 'Hey Sailor' collection (Bottom swatch in pic below)
Right: Blusher in 'Trace Gold' (Top swatch in pic below)


Soft Sand Bronzer^
Trace Gold Blusher^

Chatterbox Lipstick- Amplified
Kinda Sexy Lipstick - Matte
Left: Kinda Sexy ~ Right:Chatterbox

Thanks for reading and hope you liked it! (: Which product is your favourite? Also don't forget to comment a request (:

xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment