Monday 20 February 2012

GlossyBox February

Helloooo! So.. this is my first blog I've ever done and i'm not too sure on what to write lol x] Anyway... this is my review on the February GlossyBox so i hope you enjoy (:






DuWop Venom Gloss








The colour i received was in 'Buttercup' It has quite a cinnamon/vanilla scent to it which i don't particularly like myself. It is also a very glittery lipgloss but the glitter is very fine so it doesn't give a gritty feeling on the lips. It also claims to give you 'fuller' lips, i didn't notice my lips looking any 'fuller' but i did notice it gave a very horrible burning sensation so i had to wipe it off anyway! I would give this a 2/5 just because the colour was really pretty but i didn't like the smell or the burning sensation.




Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap- Basically the 'magic' in this is soap is that it is a liquid that turns into a really lathery.. erm lather.. and you need just the tiniest amount of it! An extra plus point is that it's fair trade (: Overall this is a great product apart from the smell! It smells so strongly of roses, so if you don't like the smell of roses you probably wouldn't like this product. 2/5




Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm- OMG! This is the best hair serum i have ever used! You apply it to damp hair and then style as usual, but i also use it on dry hair aswel, as i find it makes your hair look so shiny without it looking greasy. It really does do what it says on the tin! Makes your hair: less uncontrolable, really soft and makes it shiny! 5/5


Bm Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow



I received the colour 'Storm Cloud'. I haven't tried this one out yet, but i have done a swatch for you.


I hope you liked it! Please comment and let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment