Tuesday 28 February 2012

Mini London Make Up Haul

So on Sunday I went to Oxford Street for the first time! :D I didn't buy that much.. but i thought i would just show you the beauty items I picked up while I was there. (: 


First up is a highlighter from Topshop. It's a gorgeous golden highlight colour, perfect for the summer. This was £10 (:





Next is a blusher from Mac (obviously lol). It's called 'Pinch O' Peach' and its just a really nice corally pink colour and I think it would suit most skin tones aswel. This was £17.50





This lipstick is from Topshop and is called 'Innocent' it is quite similar to the other lipstick i bought which is Mac 'Creme Cup'. This one is also quite creamy and a really nice nude pink colour.



This is Mac Creme Cup which I'm sure everyone has seen a million times before! But it really is as good as everyone says it is. So if you don't have this then I really recommend it, it's a nude pink colour and will suit most skin tones. 




I just had to include these sunglasses in aswel because I LOVEEEE them! I got them from River Island and they just look so good when it's sunny because the diamantes sparkle lol :D They were £15 if you were wondering.


Anyway that's it for now! Byeee xx



2 comments:

  1. That Topshop highlighter is lovely! I always look at it when I go in haha. I think it would also be nice as an eyeshadow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it would look good in the inner corner of the eye aswel to brighten your eye up a bit.(:
    Thank you for commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete